The Digital Research Infrastructure for the Arts and Humanities (DARIAH)
The Digital Research Infrastructure for the Arts and Humanities (DARIAH) aims to enhance and support digitally-enabled research and teaching across the arts and humanities. DARIAH is a network of people, expertise, information, knowledge, content, methods, tools and technologies from its member countries. It develops, maintains and operates an infrastructure in support of ICT-based research practices and sustains researchers in using them to build, analyse and interpret digital resources. By working with communities of practice, DARIAH brings together individual state-of-the-art digital arts and humanities activities and scales their results to a European level. It preserves, provides access to and disseminates research that stems from these collaborations and ensures that best practices, methodological and technical standards are followed.
DARIAH was established as a European Research Infrastructure Consortium (ERIC) in August 2014. Currently, DARIAH has 19 Members, 1 Observer and several Cooperating Partners in seven non-member countries.
- ERIC Forum 2: A Step Further to Consolidate Research Infrastructures in Europe
- DARIAH Cooperating Partner Announcement
- King’s College London joins DARIAH as Cooperating Partner
- Linnaeus University and Uppsala University join DARIAH as Cooperating Partners
- Job Opportunity: DARIAH ERIC seeks an experienced Project Manager
- Registration for Friday Frontiers Autumn Series Now Open!
- Launch of the DARIAH Tools & Services Catalogue
- Spain joins DARIAH as full member
- Helsinki Digital Humanities Hackathon #DHH23
- #DH2023: Collaboration as Opportunity
- Recap of the Annual Event 2023: Cultural Heritage Data as Humanities Research Data?
- Switzerland joins DARIAH as full member
- DARIAH Annual Open Access Book Bursary 2023: Call for manuscripts
- Meet the new members joining DARIAH’s Joint Research Committee
- Job Opportunity: DARIAH seeks a Research Communication Officer
- The Institute for Literature, Folklore and Art at the University of Latvia joins DARIAH as Cooperating Partner
- The Centre for Digital Humanities and Arts in Iceland joins DARIAH as Cooperating Partner
- The Center for Research Data and Digital Scholarship of the University of Colorado Boulder joins DARIAH as Cooperating Partner
- CLS INFRA Project: Fourth Call for TNA Fellowships